Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Wednesday 10 December 2014



… OF THE DAY

I almost forgot to do one of these today, I almost forgot a lot of things and I’m meant to be having an early night tonight.  I feel like I want to be a bit more honest with people reading my blog, tell them how I’m feeling rather than just what I’m doing because I’m on the verge of not being ok right now, I think people with anxiety will know what I mean by that.  I don’t know if it makes it better or worse that I hardly have anyone following my blog? I’m not bitter about that because I do this for myself primarily, that’s why the sharing bit is so confusing.  Sorry for rambling… here’s a blind drawing of a stag that’s currently occupying Covent Garden…

No comments:

Post a Comment