Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Sunday 22 March 2015








I woke up quite early today, which is unusual for me on a Sunday.  I had an urge to paint.  Unfortunately I couldn’t find any white spirit so I had to wait until everyone got up to paint using oils.  I continued drawing my quotes and couldn’t wait to get started on my paint.  I wanted to try some abstract pieces, which I’ve not really done before, I’m not sure about them but I did enjoy making them.  (While watching some old episodes of Forensic Files (don’t judge me.) I thought while I was all messy and covered in paint I might as well do some marbling. I used one of my canvases and it came out better than expected.  I need new marble ink – if anyone can recommend anywhere I can get some I would really appreciate it.  I would really like some gold or silver!

No comments:

Post a Comment