Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Friday 17 February 2017



BOOK 167: I AM PILGRIM: TERRY HAYES

I Am Pilgrim is the debut novel by former journalist and screenwriter, Terry Hayes. It was published on 18 July 2013 in the United Kingdom.

A former intelligence agent who wrote a book on forensic pathology becomes involved in a case where someone uses his book to commit untraceable murders. Because of his earlier career, he also gets involved in another case involving a threat to the population of the U.S.

On 17 July 2014, MGM bought the movie rights for the book and are set to target a series of films, similar to the Bond franchise with Matthew Vaughn directing.



No comments:

Post a Comment