Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Sunday 14 January 2018



FILM 1737: BRIGSBY BEAR

TRIVIA: Following the world premiere at Sundance Film Festival 2017 at the Eccles theatre during the Q&A, the cast were asked what attracted them to the project. Mark Hamill talked about how much he liked the script and the originality of the story, but also joked: 'Also, I actually had lines. You know, that's always a bonus for me'. This is a reference to the fact that all of his lines were cut from Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015).

Received a PG-13 rating for its theatrical release, but was labeled "not rated" when released on Blu-Ray and DVD.




No comments:

Post a Comment