Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Sunday 30 December 2018


This quote is the only one I’ve made without a source. I thought it was such an important message that I decided to make it anyway. It’s such a great reminder to stop comparing your success with that of others. You never know what they’ve been through to get that far and when you’re only just starting out in something you won’t be great or successful straight away. You do you and don’t worry about what everyone else is doing – it’s one of the secrets to happiness in my opinion. #youdoyou 



No comments:

Post a Comment