Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Sunday 13 January 2019


High Fidelity is one of my favourite films and John Cusack is one of my favourite actors… my boyfriend refuses to watch this film with me as it’s his ‘break up’ film, which sucks because I would love to watch it with someone else who can quote every line – and he still quotes it to me always! 

How cool is it that someone bought one of these prints and got John Cusack to sign it! And he said it was cool – so even though I wasn’t there I am super excited about that!

There’s only one of these small prints left and then I’m discontinuing this print so if you like it this is your last chance to own one… 


No comments:

Post a Comment