Hello to everyone who has been following this blog for many years - I'm still blogging, I'm just moving over to https://www.claireheffer.com/blog - please continue to follow and let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been kind enough to visit over the years. May the lists continue...

Friday 6 May 2016



FILM 1519: DRIVE ME CRAZY

TRIVIA: Originally titled Next to You, was renamed after the Britney Spears song, "(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)", was added to the soundtrack. To help promote the movie, Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier both appeared in the music video for the song.

The Donnas were formerly called The Electrocutes.

Based on the book 'How I Created My Perfect Prom Date' by Todd Strasser.

Elijah Wood was supposed to star opposite Melissa Joan Hart but looked too young.




No comments:

Post a Comment